Reduce Stress And Balance Your Life
Knowing how to overcome stress when it becomes a threat to your health is necessary if you want to enjoy the wellbeing of a balanced life. With our online individual support or systematic growth program you can learn how to handle and reduce it.
Everyone talks about being stressed, but there are times when this is no longer an everyday phrase, but speaks of a real threat to our health, our wellbeing and our ability to function in social and work settings.
Stress is an intense reaction of the body and all its organs, including the brain. When stress stops being casual, we have to worry: Our body tells us that something needs to change.
If this is happening to you, you will feel that everything is too much, and that your are not who you would like to be and cannot reach your goals, that your body is exhausted and that you just cannot go on like this. Stress doesn’t let you think straight, nor decide anything.
You’ll have to face several challenges:
- Stop doing. Although your automatic reaction is to go faster and do more, you have to stop and take the time to feel what is happening, to find yourself and analyze and understand your thoughts and feelings. This means breaking a deeply rooted behavioral pattern that no longer works for you at this moment, that of “having to act and do to solve a problem.”
- Feel your emotions to find your resources. To take decisions and to take action, you first need to focus on yourself. Often, stress comes from being entangled in the perspectives and expectations of others, your boss, partner, children, clients, friends, the society. The first step to being able to give again and get results, is taking care of yourself and clearly understanding your own needs, limits and values.
- Confront and use your emotions. In order to focus, you will have to learn new ways of handling your negative emotions, including: guilt, fear, pride, anger and despair. You need to understand the function of these emotions and fulfill the need behind them, or they will re-emerge and keep causing stress.
- Solve the root issues. To find a stable solution you will have to get rid of past experiences, the “old” beliefs and emotions that have led you to this situation. You need to liberate and transform the emotional basis in order to remove the automatic reactions that take you to being overwhelmed and having this kind of extreme stress.
- Value yourself. Stress is frequently created and maintained because we don’t love ourselves and don’t take care of our bodies. We feel we don’t deserve – to rest, to receive, to put our own needs before others. In turn, because we don’t take care of what we need, we slide into difficult situations in our relationships because we need the other person to take care of us, make us feel loved, and give us the permission to exist, to receive or to stop. You need to honestly look at your patterns, figure out what keeps you from listening to your own needs and taking care of them, and make a change.
In short, ReSource Yourself© affects the mind, emotions and behavior through your energy. It is a unique tool in the treatment of stress, and will help you to let go of being constantly stressed and to find your new equilibrium.
If you choose our 10-weeks growth program, stress will be reduced because you systematically work through all the issues listed above. Your consciousness level and physical energy level will rise as you let go of old baggage and change negative mental and emotional structures, and you will be empowered to help yourself. If you choose the option of individual support, you will see that even just one session produces a noticeable difference and can destress and relax you a lot – and the challenge is then to stabilize those effects.
We invite you to experience this process of positive and systematic improvement: “ReSource Yourself!”
9 Unconventional Indicators That Show That You May Not (Yet) Be “Wired For Success” In...
Career Coaching – More Than a Vision And a Plan Any career coach would tell...
Career Development By Changing WHY You Act Taking your career to the next level, doing...