Don’t Let Fears and Anxiety Hold You Back
Fear and anxiety are one of the main challenges to overcome when you want to live a life of meaning, success, abundance and joy. Whenever we procrastinate and self-sabotage, we don’t take the steps we know we should take, and we stand in our own way and keep ourselves small, fear is a crucial element. With our online individual support or systematic growth program you don’t have to just “push through” the fear, but you will dissolve it at it’s root, release it from your body and your mind.
Fear, panic and anxiety are automatic reactions of the body and mind, almost “programmed”. If you don’t want to accept living without serenity and under the rule of these automatic reactions and emotions, you must face several challenges:
- Know your fear. We all have very similar fears, and it’s amazing how when we’re not moving to express our full potential, many times it’s because of the same fears of success. Check out the list to see which ones may be affecting you:
- Rejection – People will criticize me and what I do.
- Exclusion – I will be alone.
- Failure – I fail because I am worthless.
- Isolation – I don’t belong.
- Loss of love – I am too powerful to be loved.
- Loss of identity – I loose who I am.
- Uncertainty – I don’t have control.
- Face your fear. It is very common to avoid the situations that cause us to panic or be nervous, in order to not have to experience these states. Sometimes we pay a high price for that: We lose a part of life that matters to us. If we’re lucky, that keeps us from experiencing fear, but on other occasions, it just appears anyway. Avoiding situations that trigger anxiety and panic not only slows us down, but also deprives us of the opportunity to learn that things can be different, easier. If you face your fear, it loses all its power. The good news is: You can face and process it in “controlled” surroundings, before you even get to the situation that would trigger it!
- Find acceptance and a positive perspective. Physical or emotional symptoms are always a sign; we need balance, we need a change. While our attitude is hoping that these symptoms disappear, we cannot learn from them. As a first step we need to accept those emotions of fear, panic or anxiety, and accept ourselves with them.
- Transform the emotional basis. We must liberate and transform their emotional roots, in order to eliminate the automatic and uncontrollable part of your feelings. Subconsciously, there are always parts of us that want to keep the symptoms. Give them a solution to find relief.
In short, ReSource Yourself© affects the mind, emotions and behavior through your energy. It is a unique method in the treatment of specific and diffuse fears, panic and anxiety, and will help you to let go of your fears and live freely.
If you choose our 10-weeks growth program, you will learn about different types of fear, encounter the roots of your own fears, and overcome them using different tools and approaches. Your consciousness level and physical energy level will rise as you move through your deepest fears and discover the world that is waiting for you behind them. If you choose the option of individual support, you will see that even just one session produces noticeable difference and can destress and relax you a lot – and I can help you change your inner mental and energetic fear-structure where you most need it.
We invite you to experience this process of positive and systematic improvement: “ReSource Yourself!”
It is easy to find out which are the benefits ReSource Yourself© can create for you: Call us now for a free personal assessment.
If you ask me, “what’s love?”, I must admit that I really don’t know. Or...
How to Process a Breakup or Relationship Crisis As I’ve explained in my last post...
A relationship – and that’s the same for a love relationship as for a friendship...